Heat Level: Mild
Category: Dessert, Holiday/Seasonal - Christmas
- Oil for brushing Bundt pan
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- ¼ cup peanut butter morsels
- Icing Ingredients:
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush Bundt cake pan with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the water, Rustlin’ Rob’s Chocolate Peanut Butter, eggs, sour cream, and whisk until well blended. Add the cake mix a little bit at a time; whisk until well blended (Optional: Blend with electric mixer on medium).
- Gently fold semi-sweet and peanut butter morsels into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared Bundt pan. Lightly tap the pan on the counter to even out the batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the cake is completely done.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 30 minutes, and then carefully invert the pan onto the cooling rack. Let it cool completely before glazing.
- While the cake is cooling; in a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Cook, stirring constantly until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Do not allow it to bubble. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Cool slightly before drizzling over cake. (If you want to make ahead of time, it can be cooled and reheated in the microwave.
- Pour desired amount of glaze on cake.