Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Meatless, Casseroles - Meatless
- 1 (32 oz) bag frozen shredded hashbrowns (divided)
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- ⅓ cup onions (chopped)
- Rustlin’ Rob’s Chipotle Cheddar Dip Mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 2 cups Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Place half of the bag of hashbrowns in the prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl combine the soup, sour cream, onions, and Chipotle Cheddar Dip Mix.
- Gently spoon half of this mixture over the hashbrowns in the pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over the soup mixture.
- Add the remainder of the hashbrowns on top, and spoon over remaining soup mixture and the other half of cheese.
- Crush the Ritz crackers and combine with the melted butter. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.