Heat Level: Mild
Category: Slow Cooker - Poultry, Soup, Stews & Chili
- 1 (12-oz.) package spinach and feta chicken sausage, sliced
- 3 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (15.8-oz.) cans great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (5-oz.) bag fresh spinach
- 1 jar of Rustlin’ Rob’s Chile Relleno Salsa
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until browned.
- Place carrot and onion in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker; sprinkle with salt, rosemary, and pepper. Layer salsa and beans over carrot mixture. Top with sausage.
- Cover and cook on Low 8 hours or until vegetables are tender. Stir in spinach; cook 10 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon before serving.