Heat Level: Mild
Category: Sandwich, Main Dish - Poultry
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken (or about 4 cups shredded or diced chicken)
- 1 cup diced Rustlin’ Rob’s Dilled Pickles
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 bar (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp pickle juice (from the pickle jar)
- 3/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add the chunked chicken, diced dill pickles, and green onion to a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, pickle juice, dried dill, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir together until smooth and combined. Pour over the chicken, pickles, and green onion and mix together.
- Refrigerate the chicken salad for at least 4-5 hours before serving. This chicken salad is much better when it's cold. Serve with croissants, rolls, or lettuce leaves.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: For a sweet and spicy version instead, add our Rustlin' Rob's Thick n' Spicy Bread & Butter Pickles.