Heat Level: HOT
Category: Main Dish - Poultry
- 1 (14 oz) package (premade, two crusts) pie crust, at room temperature
- 1 (16 oz) package Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- ½ lb Chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10.5 oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Ghost Pepper Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place 1 pie crust into a pie pan, pressing it firmly against the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook the vegetables according to the package instructions. Add the chicken, soup and Rustlin’ Rob’s Ghost Pepper Seasoning. Stir until completely blended, then transfer to the pie pan.
- Top with the remaining crust. Trim and crimp edges, then cut slits in the top. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Let cool and serve.
NOTE: An all-time favorite, it’s simple and very easy to make.