Heat Level: Hot
Category: Main Dish - Poultry, Casserole - Poultry
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 cups instant white rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp of Rustlin' Rob's Ghost Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 cup butter, sliced into parts
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease sides and bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Stir chicken, chicken broth, rice, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and cream of mushroom soup, salt, and Ghost Pepper Seasoning together in the prepared casserole dish.
- Arrange butter evenly over the top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until rice is tender and chicken is cooked through.