Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Snacks
- Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Pie Crust
- Powdered Sugar
- 1 jar Rustlin' Rob's Cherry Preserves
- Heat oven to 400 degree F.
- Sprinkle counter with powdered sugar. Cut pie crusts into 2-inch squares.
- Fill with 1/2 teaspoon Cherry Preserves.
- Overlap opposite corners; seal tightly.
- Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 11-14 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Remove and place on wire rack to cool completely.
- Arrange on serving platter; sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
ADAPTED FROM: Pillsbury™