Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers - Dip, Holiday/Seasonal - Game Day, Snack
- 16 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 pkg Rustlin' Rob's Baked Enchilada Dip Mix
- 6 oz. Monterrey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 6 oz. sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 (15 oz.) can corn (drained)
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel (drained slightly)
- green onions (chopped)
- tortilla chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a deep 9-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix together cream cheese and dip mix. Reserve a little shredded cheese to top dish as it bakes.
- Stir in cheese and fold in corn, black beans, Rotel, and green onions. Save a little green onion to garnish.
- Sprinkle reserved cheese on top and bake until cheeses are melted and the dish is bubbly.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with tortilla chips.
ADAPTED FROM: Donna