Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers - Dips, Snacks
- ¾ cup sliced Rustlin’ Rob’s Jalapeno Stuffed Olives, plus a little extra for topping
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Gruyère cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat the cream cheese and mayo together. Stir in the Gruyere cheese and olives.
- Spread the mixture into a baking dish and bake 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
- Let cool slightly and serve warm with 9 grain whole wheat bread
ADAPTED FROM: Willow Bird Baking