Heat Level: Varies by dip mix of choice
Category: Holiday, Appetizer - Cheeseball
- 1 pkg of any Rustlin’ Rob’s Dip Mixes
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (5 oz.) Container Spreadable Cheddar Cheese
- Nuts for rolling (we used chopped Pecans)
- Plastic Wrap
- Make sure all ingredients are room temperature. (Note: Quickly soften cold cream cheese by cutting into chunks, and microwave for 40 seconds.)
- Place cream cheese, spreadable cheddar, and dip mix into mixing bowl. Blend well, using hand mixer.
- Lay plastic wrap out on flat surface. Make sure it is long enough to fit all the way around the cheese bal
- Scrape mixture onto the middle of the plastic wrap. Wrap it around the mixture, and make sure it is all covered. Take the wrapped contents and form into a ball.
- Put into refrigerator for 2-4 hours or until firm. For a faster process put it in the freezer for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Pour nuts into flat container (big enough to roll the cheese ball).
- Remove ball from refrigerator, take off the plastic wrap, and roll into nuts until completely covered.
- Serve with your favorite cracker.
NOTE: You can also roll the cheese ball in crushed nacho cheese Doritos, sesame seeds, minced parsley, etc.