Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Poultry, Casserole - Poultry, Holiday/Seasonal - Thanksgiving
- 4 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Creamy Garlic Mustard
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 + ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt, creamy garlic mustard, thyme, pepper and gradually stir in milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese until melted.
- Drain pasta; place in a large bowl. Toss with turkey, vegetables and cheese sauce.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
ADAPTED FROM: Taste of Home