Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Fish & Seafood, Grilling - Fish & Seafood
- 2 lb Side Salmon, boneless and skinless
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 jar Rustlin' Rob's Champagne Honey Garlic Mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Heat the grill to high.
- Cut four pieces of large foil. Put garlic and parsley in each foil pouch.
- Place a salmon filet in the foil pouch. Season with salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- In a small bowl combine honey, fresh lemon juice, whole grain mustard, and champagne garlic honey mustard.
- Evenly divide mixture on top of the salmon filets. Close the foil packets almost all the way.
- Grill, the foil packets with the lid covered until the salmon is cooked through and flaky, about 15-18 minutes.