Heat Level: Mild
Category: Beverages, Holiday/Seasonal - Thanksgiving - Christmas
- 4 cups water
- 1 family sized tea bag or 3 small bags
- 8 tsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Wassail
- ¾ cup whole milk
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Boil water, add tea bag and steep for 7 minutes, add wassail mix, stir to dissolve.
- For each latte: Froth 3⁄4 cup warmed whole milk in a milk frother, blender, or with a hand blender.
- Add 3/4 cup of tea mixture to a mug. Top with foamed milk.
- Tea mixture can be used right away for hot drinks or cooled to room temperature and refrigerated. Keep mixture in the fridge in a sealed bottle for up to 5 days.
ADAPTED FROM: Raven's Original