Heat Level: Mild
Category: Soups, Stews & Chili
- 1 & 1/2 cups chicken broth (or veggie broth)
- 1 head of cauliflower (cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves Rustlin' Rob's Spicy Pickled Garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb cooked crumbled bacon (optional for topping)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, add the butter and onions. Saute until clear. Add the minced garlic and saute for an additional minute.
- Add the chicken broth, seasoning, and cauliflower to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Carefully pour half or more of the mixture (along with the spinach) into a blender and pulse a few times until creamy.
- Place back on the heat, and add the cream cheese and about a cup of water or more of chicken broth, depending on your consistency preference.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the cream cheese is melted and blended nicely.
- Top with crumbled bacon (if desired).
ADAPTED FROM: My Food Story