Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers - Dips, Snacks, Holiday/Seasonal - Christmas
- 1 egg white
- 4 cups pecan halves (approx. 1 lb.)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Wassail Mix
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Put pecan halves in a large bowl. Beat the egg whites with hand mixer until foamy, and pour over pecans. Mix gently with spatula until pecans are well coated.
- Combine sugar, Rustlin’ Rob’s Wassail Mix, cinnamon, and salt. Sprinkle over pecans and stir gently with spatula until coated.
- Spread pecans in lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in air tight container.
ADAPTED FROM: Raven's Original