Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Poultry, Casserole - Poultry
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Cajun Seasoning
- 6 slices chopped cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Chopped parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 13x9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, place cooked and drained penne pasta, shredded cooked chicken, Alfredo pasta sauce and Cajun Seasoning. Stir to combine. Pour mixture in pan; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle chopped, cooked bacon evenly over top, then sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
ADAPTED FROM: General Mills