Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizers, Snacks, Holiday/Seasonal - Red, White, & Blue - Game Day
- About 20 Ready-made meat balls (if frozen, thawed)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 5 slices cheddar cheese, quartered
- 6 leaves Bibb lettuce, torn into large pieces
- 1 jar Rustlin’ Rob’s Habanero Chunk Pickles
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 20 appetizer toothpicks
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Cook meatballs until brown and warm throughout.
- Top each with a cheese square and cover with lid to melt, 1 minute.
- Thread a meatball, lettuce, habanero chunk pickle, and tomato on each appetizer skewer.
- Serve and enjoy.
ADAPTED FROM: Lindsay Funston