Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Poultry, Snacks
- ⅓ cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Buffalo Ranch Squeeze Garnishing Sauce
- Pre-made pizza crust
- 15 oz black beans, rinsed and drained
- 11 oz can of whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- cilantro, chopped
- 1 to 1 + ½ cups of cooked roasted chicken, diced or sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
- Spread pizza crust with the desired amount of Buffalo Ranch.
- Top with chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado, and cheese.
- Cook in the oven according to the directions on pizza crust package.
- Remove from oven and top with cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!