Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Vegetables, Appetizers, Holiday/Seasonal - Thanksgiving - Christmas
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 lb. bag Fresh Brussel Sprouts
- 4 tbsp. Rustlin’ Rob’s Hot Pepper Bacon Jam (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts in baking pan and lightly cover with 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and coat the Brussel sprouts with 2 Tbsp. Rustlin’ Rob’s Hot Pepper Bacon Jam. Stir well.
- Roast for additional 30 to 45 minutes, shaking the pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning.
- Stir sprouts with remaining 2 tbsp. Bacon Jam and serve!