Heat Level: Mild
Category: Breakfast, Casseroles - Pork
- 1 lb Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb Hot Breakfast Sausage
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup Rustlin' Rob's Sweet Onion Relish
- 2 cans (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, well drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown breakfast sausage and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, eggs, milk, breakfast sausage, and onion relish.
- Spray 13x9 baking dish with non-stick oil then line the pan with chilies.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the chilies and bake for 40 minutes.