Category: Appetizers, Snack, Holiday/Seasonal - Thanksgiving
- 1 8 oz. wheel Brie Cheese
- 1 pack Puff Pastry, thawed (only use one sheet)
- 1/4 cup Rustlin' Rob's Praline Pecans, chopped
- 1 cup Rustlin' Rob's Cranberry Relish with Grand Marnier
- Garnish with Rustlin' Rob's Praline Pecans (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll puff pastry on large baking sheet. Place Brie in center of pastry. Spread Rustlin' Rob's Cranberry Relish with Grand Marnier on top of Brie. Wrap edges of pastry over top of brie; press edges lightly to seal.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let sit for 10 minutes. Serve Garnier with Pecans warm or at room temperature with sliced apples or buttery crackers.