Heat Level: Mild
Category: Breakfast - Dessert
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Rustlin' Robs' Pure Mexican Vanilla
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in bowl.
- Combine melted butter, eggs, and milk, and stir by hand into dry ingredients until just blended.
- Fold in berries lightly and carefully.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins until they are 2/3 full. Bake in a pre-heated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until browned.