Heat Level: Mild
Category: Beverage, Appetizer
- 1 + ½ oz Vodka
- 4 oz Tomato juice
- 1 tsp. of celery salt
- 1 tsp. of black pepper
- ½ tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. horseradish
- 3 tsp. Slap Ya Mama Cajun Hot Sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pitcher to make the bloody mary.
- To make the tall skewer we used a few of our Rustlin' Rob's products. First, you’ll need long a bamboo skewer, then here are a few of the items we used: pickled asparagus, dilled greens beans, okra, pickled jalapenos, garlic stuffed olives. (or mix it up and try our jalapeno stuffed olives, and lemon stuffed olives. or even spicy okra.)
- Take a lime wedge and run it around the top of the glass then dip the top of the glass in some coarse salt.
- Fill your glass with ice and enjoy!