Heat Level: Mild
Category: Dessert, Breakfast
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 + 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 + 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 large bananas (mashed)
- 1 tsp Rustlin' Rob's Pure Mexican Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 9 x 5 3-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, sugar, milk, vanilla, oil, and beaten eggs. Whisk to blend properly.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir to blend dry ingredients.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the first mixture until blended. Add the chopped nuts.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hr to 1hr and 15 minutes, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool completely on a rack before slicing.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: For Banana Nut Mini Loaves only bake for 35 minutes.
ADAPTED FROM: Jean Simpson (Rob's Mom)