Category: Dessert Recipe
- 3-5 ripe bananas, smashed
- 1/2 cup melted butter (unsalted)
- 1/3 cup chopped Rustlin' Rob's Praline Pecans
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, with a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in dark brown sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Sprinkle in the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix well. Then stir in the flour and chopped pecans.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan, and bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Remove from pan, cool on a rack, and slice to serve.
NOTE: Option: For (4) mini loaves bake for about 27 mins.