Category: Dessert Recipe
- For the streusel topping
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter (room temp)
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- For the filling
- 1 package of Rustlin' Rob's Peach & other Fruit Cobbler Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 bananas
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375f degrees. Melt 1/4 cup of butter in a 8x8 baking dish.
- Make the streusel: In a bowl, using a fork, stir together the brown sugar, flour and butter, until crumbly. Then stir in the pecans. Set aside.
- Mix 1/2 cup of milk and 2 tsp of vanilla into Rustlin' Rob's cobbler mix. Then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Layer banana slices on top.
- Then crumble streusel topping evenly on top of the banana layer.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes until golden brown and no longer jiggly.
- Dig in! Optional: Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
ADAPTED FROM: The Country Cook