Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Vegetables
- 1 small head of raw broccoli florets
- ½ large head raw cauliflower florets
- 1 medium raw yellow Summer squash, chopped
- 1 medium raw zucchini, chopped
- 3 medium raw carrots, chopped
- ½ large raw red onion, chopped large
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Rustlin’ Rob’s Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly mist a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables and mix them together. Drizzle the olive oil and vinegar over the vegetables and sprinkle on your desired amount of salt. Toss to coat.
- Pour vegetables onto the prepared baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 30 minutes or until caramelized.
NOTE: Veggies cooked for 30 minutes will be crunchy.