Heat Level: Mild
Category: Grilling - Poultry, Main Dish - Poultry
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts, tenders, or thighs
- 1/3-1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (depending on preference)
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. Rustlin' Rob's Balsamic Bourbon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1+1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- In a bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, Rustlin' Rob's Balsamic Bourbon Worcestershire Sauce, brown sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pierce chicken breasts with a fork all over. Place in a large Ziplock bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes. (4-5 hours is ideal.)
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush grill with oil to prevent sticking.
- Place chicken on the grill. Cook for approximately 5-6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the chicken. Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
ADAPTED FROM: Modern Honey