Heat Level: HOT
- 5 lbs frozen chicken wings
- 1 bottle of Acid Rain Hot Sauce
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Arrange frozen chicken wings in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, then flip wings. Continue baking until the skin is crispy and meat is no longer pink at the bone, about 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir Acid Rain, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Drain grease from chickens wings and let stand for 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to a large bowl and add Acid Rain and butter mixture. Toss to coat.