Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizer, Snack
- 3 sleeves Ritz crackers
- 1 stick (8 tbsp.) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. Rustlin' Rob's Balsamic Bourbon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Rustlin' Rob's All Around Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Toss gently, making sure the Ritz are evenly coated in butter and seasonings.
- Spread the Ritz out in an even layer on the baking sheets. Bake until golden brown for 15-25 minutes turning them halfway through cooking. Let cool for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
ADAPTED FROM: Halfbakedharvest