Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers - Dips
- 2 8-oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 8 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup Rustlin' Rob's Bacon Pepper Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pie plate combine the first three ingredients and smooth it out across the dish.
- Top with crushed Ritz crackers and bake for 15 minutes.
- Towards the end of baking put 1/2 up of Bacon Pepper Dip into a microwave safe container, microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring until melted.
- As soon as the dip comes out of the oven, evenly spread the melted Bacon Pepper Dip over the top.
- Serve with Ritz crackers, or your favorite cracker of choice.