Heat Level: HOT
Category: Slow Cooker - Poultry, Main Dish - Poultry
- 1/2 (5 ounce) bottle Rustlin’ Rob’s Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Wild BBQ Sauce (medium or hot)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 (4 pound) frozen chicken wing sections, thawed
- Rustlin’ Rob’s All Around Rub
- Combine 1/2 bottle hot pepper sauce, BBQ sauce, 1/2 cup butter, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, onion powder, and garlic powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes
- Place chicken wings into slow cooker. Sprinkle with All Around Rub.
- Cook on Low for 4 hours
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Put parchment paper on several baking sheets.
- Spread wings onto prepared baking sheet, coat with sauce and bake in preheated oven until wings are crisp and browned, about 20 minutes. Turn half way.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: To make it QUICK and EASY we finally just combined ½ bottle habanero sauce with 1 cup BBQ sauce in a bowl and brushed it on the wings before baking. We loved it and it saved a lot of trouble cooking the sauce. For larger group of people double or even triple the recipe!