Heat Level: Mild
- 2 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- 1- 8oz. block feta
- 10 oz. pasta
- 1 Rustlin' Rob's Artichoke Parmesan Dip Mix
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large ovenproof skillet or medium baking dish, combine tomatoes, and most of the olive oil. Season artichoke parmesan and with salt and toss to combine.
- Place feta into center of tomato mixture and drizzle top with remaining olive oil. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until tomatoes are bursting and feta is golden on top.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve ½ cup pasta water before draining.
- To skillet with tomatoes and feta, add cooked pasta, reserved pasta water, and stir until completely combined. Serve and enjoy.
ADAPTED FROM: Lauren Miyashiro