Heat Level: Mild
- 1/2 cup Rustlin' Rob's Apple Butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 frozen or refrigerated pie crust
- Cinnamon sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Fresh whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place the pie shell into oven. Bake for 10 minutes, then set aside. Reduce heat to 425 degrees for continued baking.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the apple butter, eggs, sugar, flour, evaporated milk, and spices until blended and smooth. Pour into the prepared pie shell.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool the pie completely before garnishing with fresh whipped cream and dusting with cinnamon sugar, if desired.
ADAPTED FROM: The Domestic Rebel