Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Holiday/Seasonal - Red, White, & Blue
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 pkg Rustlin’ Rob’s Fruit Cobbler Mix
- ½ cup milk
- 2-3 cups fresh peaches (we recommend dicing or pureeing in food processor)
- 2 tbsp. Mexican vanilla
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup warm water
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 oz Bourbon
- 1 oz Grand Mariner
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Melt butter in an 8” – 9” square baking dish.
- Mix milk and vanilla in bowl with fruit cobbler mix. Pour batter into dish over melted butter.
- Combine Bourbon and Grand Mariner with fresh peaches, add syrup (made from ¼ cup of granulated sugar dissolved in ½ cup of warm water).
- Pour over batter.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon to taste on top of cobbler before baking.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown.