Heat Level: Mild
Category: Breakfast, Side Dish - Breads & Rolls
- 1 lb. pork sausage
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 + ½ tsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Verde Hot Sauce
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 cups baking mix - Bisquick
- ⅔ cup milk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet and cook along with onion until brown.
- Drain on paper towels and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, cheeses, Verde hot sauce and pepper flakes. Mix well.
- Add baking mix, milk, and mayonnaise. Stir.
- To the mixture, add sausage & onions. Mix until just blended.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, test to see if toothpick comes out clean.
- Let rest in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a plate to serve.