Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers, Snacks
- Ripe figs, any kind and as many as you like - I used green Adriatic Figs
- Rustlin’ Rob’s Cane Syrup
- Sea Salt
- Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to high broil setting.
- Slice the figs in half length-wise and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with Cane syrup, a pinch of sea salt, and cinnamon. Warm Cane Syrup in microwave for a few seconds to drizzle easier.
- Broil for 6 to 8 minutes, or until juices are seeping out and figs are golden-brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow figs to cool 5 minutes before serving.
NOTE: Serving Suggestions: Serve with goat cheese, crackers and wine.