Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish, Snacks
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- 1 jar of Rustlin' Rob's Tejas Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set nearby.
- Stack the tortillas on top of each other, then use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to make two cuts across the tortillas so that each tortilla is cut into even halves
- Place cut tortillas on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Use a pastry brush to lightly coat each tortilla triangle with olive oil.
- Bake tortillas for 8-10 minutes or until the edges just begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle tops with coarse sea salt, to taste. Allow chips to cool at least 5 minutes before eating.
ADAPTED FROM: Homemade Hooplah