Heat Level: Mild
Category: Dessert, Holiday/Seasonal - Thanksgiving - Christmas
- 1 box of Betty Crocker carrot cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Honey Roasted Pecans, chopped (divided)
- 1 (14oz) container whipped cream cheese frosting (any brand you prefer)
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour mini muffin pans.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water, oil, and ¼ cup of Rustlin’ Rob’s Honey Roasted Pecans in a large bowl and blend together.
- Pour batter into each mini muffin slot until about half way full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean of crumbs.
- Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely.
- Blend frosting with yogurt and ginger.
- Serve baby cakes upside down. Drizzle with frosting mixture and garnish with the rest of the Rustlin’ Rob’s Honey Roasted Pecans.