Heat Level: HOT
Category: Main Dish - Beef, Casserole - Beef
- 12 ozs. elbow pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 1 packet Rustlin’ Rob’s Taco Seasoning
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 jar Rustlin’ Rob’s Hatch Tomatillo Salsa divided
- 1 to 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the pasta in a pot according to the directions on the box and drain.
- Brown ground beef and onion together.
- Drain the fat.
- Add the taco seasoning and water, stir and cook until water is gone.
- Stir in 1 cup salsa and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Combine with pasta and top with the remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake in a covered pan for 15 minutes.