Heat Level: Mild
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 oz (half of 8 oz package) cream cheese
- 4 tbsp. Rustlin' Rob's Strawberry Habanero Jelly
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray. Unroll the dough onto work surface. Press seams together, and form into 13x7 1/2-inch rectangle With pizza cutter or sharp knife cut dough into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
- Press 1 dough square into each miniature muffin cup. Cut cheese into 24 cubes. Place one cube of cheese in bottom of each dough-lined cup.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown Cool 3 minutes; use metal spatula to loosen edges, and remove from pan. Spoon 1/4 tsp. jelly on top of each cup to serve.
ADAPTED FROM: Pillsbury