Heat Level: Mild
Category: Slow Cooker - Pork
- 2 lbs of pork tenderloin (We used two small tenderloins)
- 2 bottles Rustlin’ Rob’s Pineapple, Pork and Poultry Sauce (1 bottle per tenderloin)
- Turn slow cooker on to low.
- In large measuring cup add all the ingredients for the marinade and mix.
- Place tenderloin in slow cooker and pour over the marinade.
- Cook on low for about 5 hours for two small tenderloins or 6 hours for one large piece.
- Slice and serve pouring the juices over the meat.
NOTE: Recommended but not necessary: I turn the pork twice to ensure even cooking at 2 hours and 4 hours, pouring the juices all over.
ADAPTED FROM: Whisking Mama