Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Beef
- 1 lb corned beef
- 8 oz sauerkraut
- 12 oz Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup diced Rustlin' Rob's Peppered Pickle Sticks
- Butter or cooking spray
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Russian dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain liquid from sauerkraut. I used a mesh strainer, but you can also use a cheesecloth, or paper towels.
- Grease your casserole dish with a nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- Layer half of the corned beef and top with sauerkraut, and pickles.
- Top with 1/2 the sauce mixture and top with 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat layers (meat, sauerkraut, sauce, pickles, and cheese) with remaining ingredients.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake casserole for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes and serve!