Heat Level: Mild
Category: Slow Cooker - Poultry, Main Dish - Poultry
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 4 skinless chicken breast (about 2 ½ pounds)
- 1 cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Lemon Olives
- 1 tbsp olive brine from jar or white vinegar
- 2 tsp herbes de Provence
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup minced fresh parsley
- Place onion in slow cooker. Arrange chicken breasts over onion. Add olives, brine, herbes de Provence, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Slowly pour chicken broth.
- Cover; cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours or until chicken is tender. Stir in parsley before serving.