Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Snacks
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Raspberry Plum Butter
- Preheat oven to 350° Grease 8 inch square pan.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and oats, using your hands or a pastry blender, work in softened butter and vanilla to make a crumbly mix.
- Press 2 cups of mixture into bottom of pan. Reserve remainder.
- Spread Raspberry Plum Butter on top.
- Sprinkle remaining mixture over top and lightly press into the plum butter layer
- Bake 35-40 minutes until lightly brown. Let cool and cut into bars.