Heat Level: Mild
Category: Salads, Main Dish - Meatless, Holiday/Seasonal - Christmas
- 3 cups mixed greens chopped
- 8 - 10 Rustlin’ Rob’s Pickled Beets, (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1/4 cup chévre goat cheese
- 1/4 cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Honey Roasted Pecans
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Rustlin’ Rob’s Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Arrange mixed greens on two plates. Place half of the rest of the ingredients around your plate on top of the greens. (The Rustlin’ Rob’s Pickled Beets, chévre goat cheese, and pecans.) Sprinkle 1 tbsp. of the dill on top.
- Use the remaining ingredients to dress the salad. Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic vinegar over salad. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
ADAPTED FROM: Julie & Debbie