Heat Level: Mild
Category: Salads, Main Dish - Meatless, Holiday/Seasonal - Christmas
- 3 cups mixed greens chopped
- 8 - 10 Rustlin’ Rob’s Pickled Beets, (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1/4 cup chévre goat cheese
- 1/4 cup honey roasted pecans
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Rustlin’ Rob’s Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Arrange mixed greens on a platter. Place the Rustlin’ Rob’s Pickled Beets, chévre goat cheese, and pecans on top of the greens. Sprinkle 1 tbsp. of the dill on top.
- Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the salad. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
ADAPTED FROM: Julie & Debbie