Heat Level: Mild
- 1 (16 oz) container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 9-10 bananas, sliced
- 2 bags vanilla wafers (Slaton Bakery Homemade Vanilla Wafers)
- 1 tbsp Rustlin' Rob's Mexican Vanilla
- Line the bottom of a 13X9 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine milk and pudding mix, and vanilla. Blend well using a handheld mixer. Using a very large bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour enough of the mixture over the cookies and bananas to cover.
- Add another layer of the cookies and bananas, then pour the remaining mixture over that, then top with cookies.
NOTE: I sometimes use 2 - 8X8 or 9X9 dishes. If you have leftover mix pour it into a few small dishes and make minis!