Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers - Dips, Snacks
- 3 sun-dried tomato halves (reconstituted and chopped)
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, drained
- ⅓ cup medium black olives
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Parmesan Garlic Vinaigrette, divided (shake bottle well)
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ rounded cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Soak sun-dried tomato in boiling water for about 5 minutes (skip this step if using tomato packed in olive oil). Pat dry and finely chop. Finely chop artichoke hearts and olives. Mince garlic.
- Preheat a small skillet or saucepan on medium-low heat and add 3 tablespoons of Parmesan Galic Vinaigrette. Add red pepper flakes.
- Cook for minute or so, stirring. Add garlic, artichoke, olives, black pepper, and cook for a couple minutes.
- Be careful not to let the garlic get too brown. Add the remaining Parmesan Garlic Vinaigrette. Remove from heat.
- Gently stir in cheese when mixture is no longer hot.
- Allow to rest at room for about 20 minutes or so for the flavors to meld. Serve with crusty bread.