Heat Level: Medium
- 5 lbs frozen chicken wings
- 1 bottle of Rustlin' Rob's Habanero Hot sauce
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Arrange frozen chicken wings in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, then flip wings. Continue baking until the skin is crispy and meat is no longer pink at the bone, about 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir Hot Sauce , butter, and vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted, about 5 minutes. Add flour; whisk until sauce is smooth. Continue cooking until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes more.
- Drain grease from chicken wings and let stand for 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to a large bowl and add Hot Sauce. Toss to coat.
NOTE: For crispier wings bake for about 25-30 minutes.