Heat Level: Mild
Category: Grilling - Vegetables, Side Dish - Vegetables
- About 10 baby or Kirby cucumbers
- ⅓ cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- pinch of seasoning (We used Rustlin’ Rob’s Chop House Seasoning)
- Cut the cucumbers in half, lengthwise, and then in half again.
- In a large bowl add the olive oil and Chop House Seasoning. Add the cucumbers and toss to coat. Marinate for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Heat the grill to medium, and place cucumbers on grill.
- Grill for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
ADAPTED FROM: Food & Wine Magazine